A Refreshing Mind/Body Health Retreat – All Ages Welcome!
Location: Woodstock Sustainable Farm, 211 Pulpit Rock Road Woodstock CT, www.wssfarms.com
Dates: Friday, October 20, 2017 through Sunday October 22, 2017
Times: Registration Friday 4:00pm - 6:00pm + 6:00 - 8:00pm, Saturday + Sunday 7:00am – 8:00pm,
Cost: $500 for meals + tuition ( lodging not included see below), to register contact Avena Medical Center www.avenamedical.com or 860.963.2250
Come relax, unplug + relinquish your life demands so you can experience a more balanced lifestyle. Immerse yourself in this mind-body health retreat tucked away in the idyllic Connecticut Quiet Corner on 130 acres of land that supports you in establishing sustainable health practices.
Join Dr Alison Monette + Tish Roy RYT 500 as they expertly guide + teach you how to prepare + manage your mind/ body to effectively navigate through your complex demands of the 21st century life. This retreat includes:
· Individual consultation with each provider to personalize your retreat experience
· Empowering Group lectures: nutrition, functional individualized medicine, intrinsic mind-body connection + the vital role of your spine
· Therapeutic yoga + breath classes
· Practical tools for meditation
· Meals aligned with nutrition teachings including a traditional New England Hearth dinner event
. Daily meals prepared by Heirloom Food Company, www.eatheirloomfood.com with top quality locally sourced + organic ingredients
During our time together, you can also enjoy:
· Learning about sustainable farming
· Walking through the serene trails
· Connecting with the natural surroundings
Why a mind-body health retreat? This is the perfect getaway that turns down the speed + volume of life long enough for you to truly experience a revitalizing retreat for yourself, a loved one or a friend. How refreshing it will be to relax and be healthy at the same time. Tap into the natural setting, let someone else plan your day and do all of your healthy meal-planning, while you skillfully learn mindful eating practices along with practical mind-body solutions, which become the healthy daily habits that empower you in life.
It’s never too early (or late) in life to learn these practical mind-body healthy habits, so all ages are truly welcome!
Space will be limited to 10 overnight participants, and plus 10 day participants. For those wishing to experience a full immersion by staying at Woodstock Sustainable Farms please contact the farm: 888.788.8726
AYRUVEDA+YOGA RETREAT - ONE SPOT LEFT!
SOMATHEERAM HEALTH RESORT, INDIA
We are extremely delighted to finally share with you more details including pricing for this rare opportunity to join our retreat at Somatheeram Ayurveda Health Resort in India – India being the birthplace of Yoga + Ayurveda, the sister health science of yoga.
Our intention is to offer you a comprehensive healing immersion through the artful combination of Ayurveda + Panchakarma alongside Svaroopa® Yoga + Meditation. It is designed to bring your body, mind + soul into balance through deep relaxation, nurturing purification + revitalization so you can live in your best possible state. What we personally found to be exponentially valuable was experiencing this all amidst the genuine culture + spirituality of the Motherland India.
Below is the important information you need. We will be happy to answer any questions you have + help in any way we can to make this once in a lifetime experience a reality.
Tish Roy CSYT, RYT 500 + Addie Alex CSYT, RYT 500
firstname.lastname@example.org / 860.428.4847
email@example.com / 508.380.6903
The trip is being coordinated + sponsored by 2 seasoned Svaroopa® Yoga Teachers
· Tish Roy CSYT, RYT 500 | http://www.anandamindbody.com/about-us/
· Addie Alex CSYT, RYT 500 | http://www.lightoftheyeartyoga.com/about/ourteachers.html
Both have personally traveled to India multiple times + received Ayurveda Panchakarma treatments.
DATES: Saturday April 7, 2018 – Friday April 20, 2018
· The program begins on Saturday April 7th which means you will want to depart on Thursday April 5th (due to the time change it takes 2 days to travel to India)
· The program ends on April 20th. We recommend you depart India on Saturday April 21st however you can depart on Friday April 20th to not incur another night stay. (due to the time change it only takes 1 day to return to USA)
PLACE: Somatheeram Ayurveda Health Resort – Kerala, India
· Repeatedly won the National Tourism Award for Best Wellness Center
· Won Kerala State Tourism Award for Ayurveda
· Addie Alex has personally stayed at this resort + received Ayurveda Panchakarma attesting to the quality of its services
You have two 14-day Ayurveda Panchakarma Packages to choose from
· Body Purification
Go to http://www.somatheeram.org/en/ayurveda/ayurveda-packages for more info
Each Ayurveda Panchakarma Package includes the following services for the duration of your stay
· Accommodation in the booked room category
· Daily Ayurvedic treatments according to your chosen booked package
· Daily Ayurvedic vegetarian full board
· Daily Consultation with Doctors
· Final Consultation with Doctors
· Free medicines during treatment period
· Creation of Individual Ayurvedic Diet Plan
The following services are complimentary along with every booked package
· 1 Half-Day Boat Tour of the Backwaters
· Airport Transfers to + from Trivandrum International Airport
Pricing for your 14-Day Ayurveda Panchakarma Package
(package prices vary according to your choice of accommodations)
· €1,750 - €3,444 Double Occupancy
· €2,226 - €5,152 Single Occupancy
· Prices subject to change based on conversion rates at date of reservation
· Currently 1 Euro € = $1.06 Dollar
· Please note: there are several options for accommodations – villa, cottages, standard rooms - which have different range of pricing based on single or double occupancy
This pricing is all-inclusive for the duration of your 14-day stay
· Daily Ayurveda Panchakarma sessions
· As well as all the above-mentioned in the description of Ayurveda Panchakarma Packages
Description of rooms
Pricing for rooms
· Download the Tariff Book from the link above (it shows up when you click on a room selection). On page 5 you will find a red Ayurveda Panchakarma chart. Look at the pricing for the High Season 14 Night Packages. There you will find the corresponding price for your room choice
$450 Service Fee ($32 per day) includes:
· 1 daily Svaroopa® Yoga class taught by Tish + Addie
· 1 daily meditation class taught by Tish + Addie
· 1 private session
· Coordination of trip
· 24-hour support while at Somatheeram
$3,400 is an estimated example of your total price package based on lowest package fee for double occupancy, including current estimated economy airfare for one adult round trip:
· €1,750 Ayurveda Panchakarma Package (includes room, food + treatments x 14 days) that’s a reasonable $125 per day!
· $450 Service Fee
· $1,200 Emirates Airline (Leaving out of Boston Logan Airport with layover in Dubai + final destination TRV Trivandrum Airport in Kerala India
You are personally responsible for your own air travel arrangements to Trivandrum, India. Somatheeram picks you up at the Trivandrum airport + we will handle the rest.
· Your room selection – Please email Tish your room selection
· A non-refundable deposit of $500 (Credit Card payment available see below)
If this short notice is a financial hardship + your heart is set on going please contact Tish or Addie
We have designed a payment schedule to help make the finances more doable for all parties
· A $500 non-refundable deposit by: March 10, 2017
(If you withdraw + we are able to fill your spot, the full deposit of $500 will be refunded)
· Half of balance due by: September 7, 2017
· Remaining balance due by: February 7, 2018
Once you have confirmed your spot on this trip, you will be invited to join us for a conference call to help answer questions that may not have been answered in this initial information package. Conference call date TBA in the near future.
DEPOSIT + PAYMENT OPTIONS
· Credit Card www.anandamindbody.com
· Check written out to Ananda Mind Body Therapies + sent to:
Tish Roy 1200 Washington St #408 Boston MA 02118
SOMATHEERAM CANCELLATION POLICY
· More than 60 days prior to arrival: one-time cancellation fee of 100 euro
· 30 to 60 days prior to arrival: 50% of effective booking value
· Cancellation less than 30 days prior to arrival: 100% of effective booking value = no refund
DOMAINE SAINT JACQUES EXCLUSIVE YOGA RETREAT
SUNDAY 9/23/18 - SATURDAY 9/29/18
Domaine Saint Jacques is a large property of 80 acres of vineyards, oaks and pine trees, located at the southern foot of the Mont Ventoux, in the heart of authentic Provence, a 40 minutes drive east of Avignon, an hour north of Marseille. The Domaine has been in the same family since the 15th century, its walls are rich of the people who lived, worked and loved there and is now hosting exclusive tailor-made yoga retreats.
IN A PEACEFUL FAMILY ESTATE OF PROVENCE
A YOGA RETREAT THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU
EARTHY PEACEFUL AUTHENTIC
At Domaine Saint Jacques, we'll take care of you so that you can concentrate on the practice and your wellbeing.
You will be warmly welcome by a family member and the general manager, who will stay on site for the duration of the retreat to keep the rhythm and orchest the staff.
ONE PROPERTY, TWO HOMES
an eight minute walk from each other on a country pathway.
LA BASTIDE DU DEVENCET is the most ancient and authentic one. It has the warmth and the comfort of years of a well lived family home. It can host 14 people in its seven rooms, has a beautiful swimming pool surrounded by nature.
LE MAS DE GRANGENEUVE, a large farm that has been recently renovated, offers a fantastic layout in a beautiful setting. It can also host 14 people in its seven rooms and has a long lap pool of 20 meters long for intense swimming. The yoga room is attached to it.
A FRENCH FAMILY HOME
Both houses are decorated in a Provencal family style. Each furniture and piece of decoration here has its own little history !
Long before yoga was introduced in Europe this place was already a place of retreat were the bishops of Carpentras would come to rest and meditate! A monastery has recently settled as the next door neighbors which confers to the estate a deeply peaceful vibration particularly appropriated for yoga, meditation and mindful activ ities.
YOGA SPACE & MASSAGE ROOM
A large airy room entirely dedicated to the practice of yoga can widely open its windows to the nature. With its 100 square meters it can host up to 25 guests, and for a more luxurious feel 10-14 guests is ideal.
It is fully equipped with high quality mats, bolsters, bricks, straps, blankets and lavender eye pillows.
A peaceful massage room is set with a comfortable massage table, and a small bathroom.
7:30 - 8:30 breakfast
9::00 - 11:30 yoga
12:30 - 14:00 lunch
14:00 - 16:30 pool / personal treatments / walks
16:30 - 18: 30 yoga
19:30 - 21:00 dinner
Cooking is made with local organic ingredients (most vegetables are grown in the nearby monastery and delivered daily). Our chef will adjust to any special dietary restrictions.
Breakfast is served in both houses, all guests join for lunch and diner in either one or the other house. Meals are hosted in different ways everyday so to enjoy all the different energies of the place.
The ideal length of this beneficial retreat is 7 days and 6 nights.
Arrival is on Sunday and leaving the following Saturday.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday are full regular day of retreat on the grounds.
Tuesday and Thursday includes a day trip or activity (village tour, wine tasting, a stroll on electric bike ...) on those days the yoga classes schedule is adjusted.
To keep this retreat exclusive and personal we host only a few retreats per year.
- lodging with private bathroom
- the yoga room and the use of the pool + entire property to walk or do sessions in nature
- all meals and drinks for 7 days and 6 nights
- the daily cleaning
- transfers from Avignon TGV train station
to the property
- 2 village tours to discover the scenery and the villages around
- a welcome goody bag
LIMITED SPACE - DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT: $500