A REFRESHING MIND/BODY HEALTH RETREAT – ALL AGES WELCOME!
Location: Woodstock Sustainable Farm, 211 Pulpit Rock Road Woodstock CT, www.wssfarms.com
Dates: Friday, October 20, 2017 through Sunday October 22, 2017
Times: Registration Friday 4:00pm - 6:00pm + 6:00 - 8:00pm,
Saturday + Sunday 7:00am – 8:00pm,
Cost: $500 for meals + tuition (lodging not included)
Come relax, unplug + relinquish your life demands so you can experience a more balanced lifestyle. Immerse yourself in this mind-body health retreat tucked away in the idyllic Connecticut Quiet Corner on 130 acres of land that supports you in establishing sustainable health practices.
Join Dr Alison Monette + Tish Roy RYT 500 as they expertly guide + teach you how to prepare + manage your mind/ body to effectively navigate through your complex demands of the 21st century life. This retreat includes:
- Individual consultation with each provider to personalize your retreat experience
- Empowering Group lectures: nutrition, functional individualized medicine, intrinsic mind-body connection + the vital role of your spine
- Therapeutic yoga + breath classes
- Practical tools for meditation
- Meals aligned with nutrition teachings including a traditional New England Hearth dinner event
- Daily meals prepared by Heirloom Food Company, www.eatheirloomfood.com with top quality locallysourced + organic ingredients
During our time together, you can also enjoy:
- Learning about sustainable farming
- Walking through the serene trails
- Connecting with the natural surroundings
Why a mind-body health retreat? This is the perfect getaway that turns down the speed + volume of life long enough for you to truly experience a revitalizing retreat for yourself, a loved one or a friend. How refreshing it will be to relax and be healthy at the same time. Tap into the natural setting, let someone else plan your day and do all of your healthy meal-planning, while you skillfully learn mindful eating practices along with practical mind-body solutions, which become the healthy daily habits that empower you in life.
It’s never too early (or late) in life to learn these practical mind-body healthy habits, so all ages are truly welcome!
HOW TO BOOK
Space will be limited to 10 overnight participants, and plus 10 day participants. For those wishing to experience a full immersion by staying at Woodstock Sustainable Farms please contact the farm: 888.788.8726
To register contact Avena Medical Center www.avenamedical.com, call 860.963.2250 or pay now